Friday, August 21, 2009

Been awhile


Well a lot has been going on, Ian had his 18 month check up today. He weighed in at 28.5 lbs and 33 inches tall. 70% for height 80% for weight. He had his height checked back in May and has grown a full 2 inches since May!!! He did good for his shot. Thank God it was only 1. Rob was with us, which was awesome because we had a long wait. We also talked about Ian's staring off into space, the Dr. said if he continues to do it and we can't get him out of his "trance" for 15-30 seconds we need to go see a neuro at the Children's hospital because he could be having a small seizure. Which is scary, but he's right were he needs to be everywhere else development wise so that's great news. Ian has been quite the funny boy lately. But also a naughty one, has been hitting a lot and pushing.

We of course would love any suggestions. Right now we just get down to his level and tell him, "No hitting" then he usually hits again cause he's upset or he cries.

Rob is working hard on getting flyers out for the upcoming show on September 19th. That should be a good time, hoping we can find a babysitter so I can go to his last show! The CD is mastered. So now it's time to send it off to be pressed.

I've been doing good, had a really bad panic episode last night, ended up getting sick to my stomach and threw up some blood as well which worried me. Talked with the Dr. today and she said my esophagus was probably just irritated but if I got sick again and saw more blood I needed to come in.

All is all things are good, a little rocky in some areas but we are working on it, going to be seeing a gal and hopefully help us on that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that things are going pretty okay for you. Sounds like a lot is going on. I haven't had much experience with hitting or kicking yet, but I know it'll happen sooner than later. I guess I should get prepared, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy! We've recently started doing time out with Katie and I think it's helping. It's just 30sec to a min, but she's getting the picture. Good Luck! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete