Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good Day

Well I seem to be having a good day today. I woke up and was acting silly while showering and such even though I didn't really want to because I was still half asleep but it seemed to lighten my mood and made my day go by quite nicely.

I am in the beginning process of looking for a apartment. I need a one bedroom or a studio that allows small dogs and in the twin cites. But not downtown of course. I can actually only afford about $500 a month so that really narrows it down. I could live with a roommate but I really think I should live on my own and be more independent since I have never done that before. Anyways just wanted to share my news. If anyone that reads this knows of any good apartments in nice safe areas email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment