Monday, August 21, 2006

Sick

Ugh I hate being sick. My head feels as if it is going to explode. My eyes feel as if they are going to pop out of my head. There is just so much pressure. Medicine is just NOT working.

I did have one awesome weekend though. Friday night I drove to my girls house and we got together with her sister and one of her coworkers and watched the first season of Prision Break

Saturday Rob and I took Lola to get her hair cut and she came home looking beautiful. We went to Rob's dad's house to celebrate his birthday. We got home around 7ish and got the yard ready for Sunday's festivities. We had a "Bring your mom bbq" it was a blast. Since my mom is in another state I had my brother and his family come. It was great. I had such and blast. Only thing that sucked was the bees. They seriously came out of no where.

Today I went into work and well a gal that I work with who has been in a lot of pain is going to be getting a hysterectomy on Thurs. But is on orders not to work because she is in so much pain she can't even walk. I really hope this surgery helps her and she is able to get back into work. I really don't like working her hours.

We are coming along with our Wedding plans. Got about 5 months and some odd days to go. We have our photographer set up. We will be meeting with our officiant in Oct. we just need to set up things with the hall, get a cake place and set that up, and get the guy's tuxes and the flower and junior brides maids dresses. There is a lot of little things to do but most of the big stuff is out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment